Get ready to pass your NCLEX-RN with the Eastern NCLEX Path to Success Program, taught by highly rated NCLEX tutor, Elizabeth Durovich BSN, RN, CEN. She brings her years of experience helping numerous students pass the NCLEX exam, to this unique 4-day class designed to help you ace your NCLEX.
The class will cover test-taking techniques, strategy and content for the new graduate Registered Nurse and repeat test-takers. This will include an overview of the NCLEX-RN exam, NCLEX-style questions: prioritization, alternate-response, and nursing school curriculum content, medical-surgical nursing, psychiatric nursing, labor and delivery nursing, pediatric nursing, pharmacology, emergency nursing, and nursing delegation.
Topics covered include:
- Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies: Blood and Blood Products, Intravenous Therapy, Medications, Side Effects of Medications
- Reduction of Risk Potential: Alterations in Body Systems, Perioperative Care, Diagnostic Tests, Therapeutic Procedures
- Physiological Adaptation: Medical Emergencies, Fluid & Electrolyte Imbalances
- Basic Care and Comfort: Mobility and Immobility, Conditions Limiting Mobility, Promoting Comfort, Musculoskeletal Trauma, Rest and Sleep Disturbances, Nutrition, Elimination
- Safe and Effective Care Environment: Management of Care, Safety and Infection Control
- Health Promotion and Maintenance: Growth and Development, Childbearing and Complications, Reproduction, Prevention and Early Detection of Disease
- Psychosocial Integrity: Coping and Adaptation, Psychosocial Adaptation, Psychopathology, Chemical Dependency, Abuse and Neglect
- Multiple Question Sessions with a Simulation Exam.
Pass the NCLEX-RN Exam with ease on the first go around with Eastern NCLEX!
Program also open to nursing students who want to practice test-taking skills and reinforce nursing curriculum content. All students welcome.